1. Filling of cryogenic tank wagons
2. Unloading of cryogenic tank wagons
3. Delivery of liquids
Main technical parameters:
1. Flow: 5-200 m³/h
2. Lift: 10-1000 m
3. Rotating speed: 960-5000r/min
1. JB/T 9073 Centrifugal Cryogenic Liquid Pumps Used for Air Separation Plants
2. GB/T 3216 Rotodynamic Pumps Hydraulic Performance Acceptance Tests Grades 1 and 2
3. API 610 Centrifugal Pumps for Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries
1. Its structure is compact and simple.
2. High performance copper alloy is used for volutes and impellers so as to guarantee the safety of pumps in liquid oxygen working conditions.
3. The pump has mature and reliable mechanical seal,strong anti-cavitation ability,long service life as well as convenient installation and replacement.
4. A high strength and cryogenic stainless steel shaft is used.
5. Static and dynamic balance tests are performed for the impellers and rotors so as to guarantee the stability of such rotors.
6. A variable frequency and variable speed motor can be utilized to make the pump has a wider operation range.
7. The inlet and outlet flanges are equipped with flexible connection and a liquid inlet filter;the pipeline vibration is small and the operation is stable.
What do you want to know about the product? Please fill in the following message or email email@example.com and we will contact you as soon as possible.