Main technical parameters:
1. Flow: 500-5000 L/h
2. Maximum exit pressure: 1.0-35.0 MPa
1. JB/T 9076 Specifications for Reciprocating Cryogenic Liquid Pumps
2. GB/T 9234 Power Reciprocating Pumps
1. Liquid iniet filter
2. Liquid outlet pressure gauge and root valve
3. Transmission case oil temperature sensor
4. Linuid inlet. retum air metal hose
1. Stationary motor/frequency control
2. Safety valve/cryogenic stop valve
3. Liquid outlet pressure interlocking deviceo
4. Behind-vaporizer temperature interlocking
5. Behind-vaporizer pressure interlocking
6. Back temperature interlocking device
7. Transmission case oil temperature interlocking
8. High pressure emergency switching off air release valve(pneumatic)
9. Leak detection alarming device
10. PLC control system
11. Supply of Skid
1. All electric components are confiqured as per anti-explosion requirements.
2. A high vacuum jacket pump head is used, and the vacuum degree reaches 10-5 torr to reduce cold loss to the greatest extent.
3. The piston seal is made of special material and the service life of the piston seal is over 4,000 hours.
4. The exit pressure pulse is small and the motor load is steady.
5. The transmission case has a self-lubricating system and it operates in steady manner. In addition, it is equipped with an oil temperature interlocking device to monitor the transmission case temperature, and the device interlocks with the control system so as to guarantee the safety of the unit.