An ISO Tank is a tank container which is built to the ISO standard. ISO tanks are designed to carry liquids in bulk, both hazardous and non-hazardous. CYY's ISO intermodal containers are used to transport cryogenic bulk liquids – nitrogen, oxygen, argon, methane, nitrous oxide, ethylene and carbon dioxide – worldwide by ship, rail or road. Our ISO Containers are available in a wide range of working pressures and are built to most global pressure vessel codes.
The 10-foot tank container is designed for oil and gas exploration on offshore drilling platforms with a maximum working pressure (MAWP) of 9 bar.
The 20' intermodal containers can be built to EN or ASME/DOT designs. Available maximum allowable working pressure (MAWP) options include 10, 18, and 24 bar for European design and 100, 150, 180, 230 psi for ASME/DOT designs.
The 40' intermodal containers are designed and optimized for liquid natural gas and suitable for high payloads of Ethylene or Ethane. These 40' ISO containers can be built to EN or ASME/DOT designs with a MAWP of 10 bar for European design and 100 psi for the ASME/DOT design.
1. Highly reliable, cost effective and safe way of transporting bulk liquids from place to place.
2. Highly unlikely to leak, do not require additional packaging materials for the cargo, can maintain a specific temperature for temperature sensitive cargo.
3. Can be transported by road, rail or ship.
4. Certified by classification society: BV, LR, CCS
Main Technical Parameters:
1. Size: 10ft, 20ft, 40ft
2. Working pressure: 9bar, 16bar, 22bar
3. Medium: Liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen, liquid argon, liquid CO2, LNG, etc